[squid-users] Problem on Authentication !??!

From: <Arno.STREULI@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 10:54:30 +0200

Hello,
My squid 2.5S9 is working fin, whel almost, once in a while it ask me fot
my username/password via a prompt !?
and I can't trace why is that ?

anyone have anyidea how/where I can track trace that problem ?

thanks for your help
Arno Streuli

PS: it's running on Solaris 8 and samba 3.0.14a

DISCLAIMER - E-MAIL
The information contained in this E-Mail is intended for the named
recipient(s). It may contain certain privileged and confidential
information, or information which is otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
copy,distribute or take any action in reliance on this information