[squid-users] FAQ? Outlook and Squid?

From: D & E Radel <radel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:14:30 +1200

Greetings.

Sorry if this is a recurring question. I checked through the Squid FAQ and
didn't see anything on caching email. I have set our Outlook clients to use
IE's LAN settings, however the proxy is not working for Outlook.

I am guessing we need some email proxy system. What is the best no-brainer
solution to this. We have a number of smtp and pop3 servers our staff need
to access. We are running Squid on Debian Linux and have a number of Server
2003 domain controllers. Many thanks.

regards,
D.Radel.