Re: [squid-users] Concurrent Connection Limit

From: Jeffrey Ng <jeffreyn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:23:01 +0800

hello, my site, zorpia.com, is a pretty popular site. we get more than
a million pageviews per day. and we are trying to use squid server to
serve only navigation images like the tab images or buttons. i don't
think anybody will abuse our navigation images. i think the hits are
caused by the huge amount of users we have. is our situation normal to
you considering there are no abuse?