Re: [squid-users] Problem 2.5.10 ACL-s and NTLM authenticator (fwd)

From: Jakob Curdes <jc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:07:32 +0200

Pif Sap schrieb:

>We have change 2.5-stable8 to 2.5-stable10.
>
>We find a next problem:
>www.origo.hu is an Hungarian portal server. Everybody has access this
>site. It contains a some plug adverb from adverticum.net adverb site.
>adverticum.net is deny all users.

(...)
Sorry, but we cannot understand your problem. Please clarify which sites
you want access to, which sites you want blocked and where autorisation
comes into the scene. Are we talking about autorisation agianst the
proxy (to use the internet) or about autorisation at the original site ?
Please try to be as clear as possible so that we can help you. It would
also help if you would try to write simple, but correct english. Nobody
will understand a construction like "contains a some plug adverb". I
have no idea what you are talking about at this point.

Yours,
Jakob Curdes