Re: [squid-users] Problem 2.5.10 ACL-s and NTLM authenticator 2. (fwd)

From: Jakob Curdes <jc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:29:49 +0200

Pif Sap schrieb:

>OK I clarify, simply if I attach piece of config files.
>squid.conf:
># Authentication

(...)

># ACL reszleges tiltashoz
>#
>acl deny_matra_domain dstdomain .adverticum.net .mix.kepregeny.net

OK, and where do you call this ACL ? Just defining it is not enough! You
need a stetement where you say "Access to the domains in the acl
deny_matra_domain is denied to all users". And you need it in the right
place - once you have allowed access to a site, processing of rules
ends. Also you must be aware that squid has an implicit last rule. I am
not telling everything here ***because it is in the docs.*** Please read
the ACL chapter there. Why the new squid behaves differently thant the
old one I cannot say, but from what you posted we cannot say why there
ist a request for basic auth for this site.

Yours,
Jakob