[squid-users] Error downloading mysql bin

From: nicolas bichelberger <mailing_list_sas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:59:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
I am a new user of the mailing list.

When I want to download a mysql binary or rpm file on
the official website (http://dev.mysql.com) the link
brings me to a page like
http://dev.mysql.com/get/Downloads/MySQL-4.1/mysql-standard-4.1.12-pc-linux-gnu-i686.tar.gz/from/pick
Wich is in fact an html page where I can choose the
mirror.

It seems that Squid do not like the /from/pick at the
end of the url. I receive the following error message:

"ERROR

While trying to process the request:

GET
http://dev.mysql.com/get/Downloads/MySQL-4.1/mysql-standard-4.1.12-pc-linux-gnu-i686.tar.gz/from/pick
HTTP/0.0

The following error was encountered:

    * Invalid Response

The HTTP Response message received from the contacted
server could not be understood or was otherwise
malformed. Please contact the site operator. Your
cache administrator may be able to provide you with
more details about the exact nature of the problem if
needed.

Your cache administrator is webmaster."

Is there a way to avoid this? I also use Dansguardian
and a Trend Micro Antivirus before going on the web:
User -> Squid -> Dansguardian -> Trend Micro ->
Firewall -> Web.

Thank you for your help.

Nicolas.