Re: [squid-users] access list

From: Eganya Alfredo <eganyaalfredo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:26:57 +0200 (CEST)

Hi gurus,

a new requirement has arisen me, I need to address the
page of access error not authorized to a page of my
intranet, however, this should only be applied to the
teams that fulfill certain access list

example,

acl redirect src 120.0.0.0/8

acl intranet dst 120.0.0.7/32

http_access allow redirect intranet

http_access deny redirect!intranet -> redirect.html

can I make this or should it be made with some
external program?

Regards.

Eganya

http://squid.visolve.com/squid/squid24s1/access_controls.htm#acl

> > --
> > Regards.
> > Abu Khaled
> >

> by Eganyaeganya arroba asertiva punto cl

> Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
> 1GB de capacidad, nuevos servicios y más seguridad
> http://correo.yahoo.es

by Eganya Alfredo