AW: [squid-users] owa access

From: Mrvka Andreas <mrv@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:27:03 +0200

Hi,

Mhh.. We don't use squid via ssl nor OWA with ssl.
(i think debugging is simplier without that)
In /etc/hosts there is a correct naming of the server,
But it doesn't work.

I can get to the login window but not further.....

SSL activation on squid i don't know either how to manage :-(

Thanks, for response.

Cheers,
Andrew