[squid-users] squid server specs

From: Corey Tyndall <CTyndall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:00:35 -0400

Quick question:

I am looking at implementing squid proxy for internet authentication
purposes. We will not be utilizing the cache just the authentication
piece. I will be installing this on Red Hat Linux running on an Intel
platform. My question is how big do these boxes need to be as far as
processor, memory, etc? We will have hundreds of users authenticating
at any given time.

The contents of this e-mail (and any attachments) are confidential, may be privileged and may contain copyright material. You may only reproduce or distribute material if you are expressly authorized by us to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this email (and any attachments) is unauthorized. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this e-mail and any copies of it from your system.