RE: [squid-users] Authentication Pop Up Irritant

From: Hugues Ferland <hugues@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:33:31 -0400

IE have problem with multiple connections and NTLM. You should try to set
the following registry values in
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings"

Create the following DWORD values: MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server and
MaxConnectionsPerServer
For both of them, set the value to 1.

Hope this help.

Regards,