Re: [squid-users] FW: [Full-disclosure] INFOHACKING and illusion brazilian b0ys own age

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 03:44:20 +1000

On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 13:41 +0100, Sam Pointer wrote:
> Hi Guys, this was just posted to the Full-Disclosure mailing list. The
> defacement certainly seems to be true.

www.squid.org is an unrelated site to www.squid-cache.org. Its hosted on
a different machine in an entirely different network by another
organisation that the Squid proxy has nothing to do with.

To the best of my knowledge no intrusion has occured on
www.squid-cache.org. I haven't performed a system audit though - I'm in
the middle of a coding sprint (in Brazil as it happens) - but perhaps
Duane or Henrik have the time to have a check.

Cheers,
Rob