[squid-users] how to tell if I am caching

From: Corey Tyndall <CTyndall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:42:39 -0400

I have implemented a squid proxy solution using the cache_dir /dev/null
option in the squid.conf file. How can I make 100% sure that squid is
not caching anything?

The contents of this e-mail (and any attachments) are confidential, may be privileged and may contain copyright material. You may only reproduce or distribute material if you are expressly authorized by us to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this email (and any attachments) is unauthorized. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this e-mail and any copies of it from your system.