[squid-users] Problem regardin denying access through squid

From: Carlos Zottmann <carlos.zottmann@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:37:01 -0300

Hi !!

We are facing a problem regarding denying access through squid. We use
ntlm authentication, as well as basic authentication.

We have set some http_access rules that denies access to some web
sites, based on the external acl helper related to Microsoft AD
Groups.

These rules works fine, denying access based on the ntlm
authentication, but squid is then prompting the basic authentication
window.

How can we configure squid so it just shows the access denied page,
instead of prompting this authentication window?

Regards,
Carlos.