[squid-users] 2 questions in 1. diskd - software raid

From: Daniel Navarro <danielnavarro001@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 23:03:44 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,

How can I benchmark if diskd behaves better than aufs
on my fc3 squid server? the idea is to choose the
better of course.

How good could it be to make software raid? and what
other improve add to it? for example I wonder if I do
software raid 1 I could double object size to add more
and bigger objects and make browsing speed look
faster.

When is faster to grab objects from the internet than
from hd?

Regards in advance, Daniel Navarro
                    Venezuela

Correo Yahoo!