[squid-users] Hotmail Login problem with Freebsd + wccpv1 + squid 2.5-stable10

From: Manoj Rajkarnikar <rajkarnikar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:41:44 +0545 (NPT)

Hi all

I've been looking at this problem and going through the lists for 2 days
now and still haven't managed to find a solution.

I've setup Squid 2.5-stable10 with Tos_Hit.patch from
http://www.it-academy.bg/zph/ It compiled fine from port. Everything works
fine except loging in to the hotmail, opening mailbox in yahoomail and
loging in to mail.com. Using direct proxy in browser works fine.

I've used acl to deny caching of the hotmail domains too.

configs:

http_port 3128
acl hotmail_domains dstdomain .hotmail.msn.com
httpd_accel_port 80
httpd_accel_host virtual
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on
header_access Accept-Encoding deny hotmail_domains

bal WCCP information:
 Router information:
     Router Identifier: 10.20.30.40
     Protocol Version: 1.0

 Service Identifier: web-cache
     Number of Cache Engines: 1
     Number of routers: 1
     Total Packets Redirected: 152593
     Redirect access-list: my-cache
     Total Packets Denied Redirect: 23662496
     Total Packets Unassigned: 33
     Group access-list: -none-
     Total Messages Denied to Group: 0
     Total Authentication failures: 0

There is no firewall between the cache and the internet. Please help.

Thanks
Manoj Rajkarnikar