Re: [squid-users] Hotmail Login problem with Freebsd + wccpv1 + squid 2.5-stable10

From: Manoj Rajkarnikar <rajkarnikar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 13:06:25 +0545 (NPT)

Hi Hashani,

I do understand why https connections on some machines fail through squid.
Shouldn't the acl do the work-around for that ?? I've put acl to not cache
hotmail dstdomain. Same configuration has been working with our Redhat
Linux Cache server.

Besides, Since we have our Cache servers connected to the edge router and
we have our clients who use routable IPs, NATing outside the interception
is out of question. About the second option, Is there a way to deny
interception of domain names via ACL in cisco routers ??

Thanks
Manoj