Re: [squid-users] RBL/RHSBL for Squid?

From: Andre D. Correa <andre.correa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:15:25 -0300

Hi Albert, nice to know you have interest. I'll work on translating the
web site and will let you know.

Right now I'm automatizing the malware checking process to use Jotti's
virus engine so I'll get less false negatives as he uses more anti-virus
engines then I do. The list of active URLs containing Malware has ~190
entries with ~20 new entries and ~15 inactives removed each day.

Tks

Andre D. Correa, CISSP
andre.correa (at) pobox.com
http://andre.hiperlinks.com.br