[squid-users] Web Site Authentication

From: <Mace.Scott@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:54:42 -0400

Having a problem with certain sites that require authentication. Instead
of the window popping up with the fields to populate username and
password, the url goes directly to a failed authentication page. I'm
using Squid 2.5.STABLE3 with the x_forwarded_for, follow_x_forwarded_for
patch. I've looked through the archives, and can't seem to find anything
relevant.

Is it not processing the WWW-Authenticate header properly? Thanks for any

assistance.

Scott Mace
Security Administrator
Travelcenters of America