Re: [squid-users] Web Site Authentication

From: Josh Kuperman <josh.kuperman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 11:34:50 -0400

Same here! I'm running Squid Cache: Version 2.5.STABLE6 on a Mac OSX
Tiger Xserver and when a patron at the library said he could log on
to his companies web mail.

Without squid I put the url in the address bar: http://xxx.yyy.com
and the Dialog Box Prompt: Enter username and password for "" at
http://xxx4.yyy.com
comes up -- since I don'thave an account I click cancel ant get the
401.2 Error from IIS at http://xxx4.yyy.com/ntlogin.asp.

When I flip the proxy on and try to the page I wind up at the 401.2
error page.

I look through my logs all I see are normal GET requests.

--
josh.kuperman@gmail.com
Josh Kuperman