[squid-users] spuid as proxy for Trend Micro web scanner

From: Christian Herzberg <Christian.Herzberg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 23:59:49 +0200

Hi

we are using squid for about one your without any problem. Now we did an
update to 2.5STABLE9 and get an error. After some time of working squid
become very very slow so that our users thing that the internet is dead.
After an restart of spuid everythibk ist fine again. It must be the spuid
because I got no access when I use dirctly the spuid.

Any ideas?
Thanks
Christian
Christian Herzberg