[squid-users] Cgi scripts without apache

From: Oleksii Krykun <okg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 15:25:20 +0300

Is it possible to use cgi scpipts such as viralator.cgi without Apache
installation. It's need for me because I put squid on port 80 instead 3128.
Now we have MS Proxy on 80 and all clients are configured to use this port. I
need to avoid client reconfiguration now. I can chenge this setting later.
If cgi scripts doesn't work without apache is it possible to redirect clients
from apache on 80 to squid on 3128 port?

----
Лучший сайт знакомств в Украине. Все анкеты с фото!
http://love.optima.ua/