[squid-users] Alternatives to Transparent Proxy https

From: Sturgis, Grant <Grant.Sturgis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:00:07 -0600

Hello all,

It appears that it is impossible to transparent proxy HTTPS (if you
think this is not true, please let me know!).

What are the alternatives? Do you just let users go directly out to the
web server? We are trying to avoid using PAC files since they tend to
cause problems for travelers.

Thanks for any ideas,

Grant
---------

Pardon this rubbish:

sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by