RE: [squid-users] sharepoint over ldap

From: Tomas Palfi <tpalfi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:57:45 +0100

Henrik,

I am still struggling to authenticate users via squid-2.5STABLE4 with
LDAP to our sharepoints. I know it is a while now, I was sidetracked to
something else, but now again with the same problem. Checking our
firewall it is almost definitely using http

And going through squid I get

dst=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/80 op=GET arg=http://www.sharepoint.nl/ result="401
Unauthorized" proto=http rule=6

and bypassing squid completely and just talking directly to the firewall
I get this(there is obviously much more which I feel uncomfortable to
send)

dst=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/80 op=GET
arg=http://www.phoenix-sharepoint.nl/default.aspx result="200 OK"
proto=http rule=6

if you could shed some light on the authentication would be appreciated.

Thanks

tomas

--
tp