[squid-users] IPTABLES + SQUID + TRANSPARENT PROXY

From: A.C.A.R.A\ <dmantelli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:43:01 -0300

Hi which I need is to be able form my proxy Squid and in turn Iptables in
order that it totally transparent for the users of my local net.
The local net enters the card of net eth0 and they go out for Internet
across the second card eth1.
I want to form IPTABLES in order that route all the requests of my users
(Email, Web, Msn, etc)

Sorry about the english, there is somebody that know of the topic and help
me in Spanish?

I really will appreciate this.

Best regards for all

Damián