Re: [squid-users] What am I doing wrong (ACL help request)?

From: squidrunner support <squidrunner_dev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:35:01 -0700 (PDT)

> What i would like to
> access the user id temp from only one computer. If
> someone tries to
> authenticate using that user id from another pc it
> must be denied.
>

> auth_param basic program
> /usr/local/squid/bin/auth/squid_auth_ldap -f
> /usr/local/squid/bin/auth/squid_auth_ldap.conf
> auth_param basic children 5
> acl USERS proxy_auth REQUIRED
> acl dlid proxy_auth temp
> acl comp src ipnum/netmask
> http_access allow comp dlid
> http_access allow USERS
> http_access deny all

You have allowed temp id login from comp machine. But
did not deny it from any other machines. Plz try with
this acl setup as,

acl comp src ipnum/netmask
acl USERS proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl dlid proxy_auth temp
http_access deny dlid !comp
http_access allow USERS
http_access deny all

Try it and let me know your feedback.

Best Regards,
Squid Runner Support
squidrunner_dev at yahoo dot com

Web: http://geocities.com/squidrunner_dev/
Support: runnersupport at gmail dot com

SquidRunner - An Automatic Squid Builder