[squid-users] How squid deals with dynamic content pages?

From: Leandro Scott R.Z. Jacques <lsrzj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:00:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, I'm a newbie squid user, I want to know how
squid deals with dynamic content pages. Squid does a
temporary cache and then flushes the dynamic content
since it's uncacheable or squid doesn't make a
temporary cache and simply forwards the content to the
user not causing any overhead for the temporary caching?