Re: [squid-users] timeout?

From: Corey Tyndall <CTyndall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:59:03 -0400

Man this sucks. Management will not let me implement this without a timeout and I am trying to figure out how to get around this. Looking like they are going to look for another proxy solution. I hate that to because I finally convinced them to let me try and bring a free product in.

On 19.08 08:07, Corey Tyndall wrote:
> has anyone out there done anything like this? Any help would appreciated. Thanks

I'm afraid there's no easy way to do this. The problem is that if browser
gets some auth credentials, it will keep them until user will manually log
out or close the browser. Maybe with external authentication you could do
that.

Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
The contents of this e-mail (and any attachments) are confidential, may be privileged and may contain copyright material. You may only reproduce or distribute material if you are expressly authorized by us to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this email (and any attachments) is unauthorized. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this e-mail and any copies of it from your system.