Re: [squid-users] Fwd: Problems with authentication

From: squidrunner support <squidrunner_dev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 01:40:20 -0700 (PDT)

> But when I try to log in the proxy from my client
> the squid reject
> my connection.
>
> In /var/log/messages I see the next message:
>
> " Too many queued basicauthenticator requests"
>
> I have 2.5.STABLE9 too.

If you check with ps -ef | grep nsca lot of process
are waiting for completion. Good to stop squid. Wait
for sometime that all ncsa process getting completed.

You can also increase auth_param basic children
<value>

Best Regards,
Squid Runner Support
squidrunner_dev at yahoo dot com

Web: http://geocities.com/squidrunner_dev/
Support: runnersupport at gmail dot com

SquidRunner - An Automatic Squid Builder

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs