[squid-users] Reverse Proxy Multiple IP Addresses

From: Brad Taylor <btaylor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:05:43 -0400

I'd like to know how to reverse proxy multiple IP addresses or run
multiple squids on one box to do this. They are not different domains so
I can't use host headers. Basically I'd like Squid to accept http
requests on 3 different IP addresses and proxy for 3 different IP
addresses (3 real servers). The 3 real servers have the same content so
I would like to not have to have 3 separate squid boxes.

Can Squid do this, I'm not able to find it anywhere in the FAQ or the
Squid book. Thanks your any help.