[squid-users] Cache-Control / Max-Age / Squid

From: Marco C. Coelho <maillist1@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:49:54 -0500

One of the sites we host has a couple of large organizations that hit
the site.

Recently, we have been getting complaints that the users are getting:

"You don't have permission to access / on this server"

Both of these customers use Squid or some variant.

This appears to be related to the Cache-Control: max-age = 259200 within
their request.

When I touch all files in the http directory all is well.

Any thoughts to squid settings that would cause this. We don't have
this problem with our squid setup.

Marco