Re: [squid-users] squid and logmein.com

From: Peter Albrecht <peter.albrecht@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:36:08 +0200

Hi,

> Has anybody using Squid come across
>
> https://secure.logmein.com/
>
> How do I control such traffic using squid??
>
> i.e how can I allow /deny such traffic with squid??

For connections from your network to remote sites, use a dst_domain ACL for
this URL (if I got it right, you need http access to this web site before
connecting to a remote system). For connections from remote sites to
computers in your network, find out the ports the software connects to and
have your firewall block them.

Regards,

Peter

--