[squid-users] Windbindd anyone else having a problem?

From: Allen Armstrong <allen_armstrong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:00:45 -0700

Hi,

I can't seem to figure this out. I have recently Winbindd stopped
enumerating the group information from the Windows 2000. I know this isn't
a samba list but I thought some of you might be having the same problems as
me. Squid has been working until recently and I am not certain as to why it
stopped working other than I have applied some windows 2000 patches on the
server. As anyone else seen this:

Running:

Squid Cache: Version 2.5.STABLE3

winbindd version 3.0.9-1.3E.3 started