[squid-users] Squid-Apache-Jboss

From: Rogerio Ingegneri <rogeriofi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 03:38:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I Have 2 apache 2.0 servers and 2 Jboss servers, I am
trying to install squid using port 80 and apache on
port 81, my load balancer send the request only on
port 80, wich would be 80 on squid but it doest work
at all, Im doing this configuration:

 http_port 80
httpd_accel_host virtual
httpd_accel_port 81
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_single_host off

Given on the web site but it doesnt help much there.
In my apache I have only this:

NameVirtualHost *

#
# VirtualHost example:
# Almost any Apache directive may go into a
VirtualHost container.
# The first VirtualHost section is used for requests
without a known
# server name.
#
<VirtualHost *>
        # The magic formula for working out where the
files are!
        VirtualDocumentRoot
/www2/hosts/%2+/%1/html
        VirtualScriptAlias
/www2/hosts/%2+/%1/cgi-bin

        ScriptAlias /bin/
/www2/hosts/default/cgi-bin/
</VirtualHost>

It would be a great help if somebody could point me a
some site or anything.

Best Regards

Rogerio