[squid-users] squidNT warning error (not critical)

From: Guillaume <guillaume.chardin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:44:05 +0200

Hi everyone,
inside the cache.log file i have this warning:
squidaio_queue_request: WARNING - Queue congestion

I google'd for this message and I found that its's linked to "aufs"
storage method. Someone could explain me? beacause I use the awin32!!

Another question, what happen when I deleted a file inside the storage
dir (ex: /var/cache/01/0B/filename) when squid is running?
In prod I have an antivirus running in background, realtime scanning,
an it's able to delete a file containing spyware or virus. Does squid
continue running or it crash when he attempt to read the file??

thank you for your help!

Guillaume