[squid-users] Trans Proxy w/ Web Cache

From: Kyle Dunn <kdunn926@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:58:46 -0600

What options do I need to configure in the squid.conf in order to run a
transparent proxy (port 80) with web cache without the need for any
authentication (windows xp pro is installed on the server). I already
have it mostly configured, and have been doing so via cygwin, the
service starts and functions normally but it seems there are a few
things incorrect and i only need the 192.168.0.0 network in the acl.