Re: [squid-users] Few probs Again

From: S.M.H. Hamidi <hosseinhamidi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 04:28:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

You can simply make use of alias. For example to open
your squid.conf file with vim you can define an alias
in your bash as follow:

alias edit-squid="vim /path/to/squid.conf"

then by enetring edit-squid in command line you can
edit your squid.conf from any path. To make this alias
permanet put it in .bashrc in your home directory. For
other shells you should follow similar way.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs