[squid-users] buffering the user headers

From: Mauro Venanzi <zedder_hallen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 10:53:03 +0200 (CEST)

hi all
we want to use an autentication protocol based on
smart card and https server through squid.
we want to save the user credentials runtime to allow
a fluent navigation to the user without adding the
username and password every time for every page.
so we need to save the user credentials and store
them in variables in a new autentication protocol
(based on ntlm)
we think to work in some header starting to copy the
ntml src package.

have you suggestion to do this?
how can we loook at the user headers starting from
ntlm_auth.c and .h?

thank you
Z.

http://mail.yahoo.it