[squid-users] steps to verify

From: kashif Mazhar <kaashifmazhar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 19:07:28 +0500

Good evening,

I am feeling from last few days that my squid is not working
satiosfactorilly, i have check the stope.log and access.log everythign
seems very fine hits are also normal.and bandwidth is also enough..but
still i am not satisfy with it..is it my some mental confusion or
there would be any thing wrong ..every month i also rotate squid
logs..

so plz tell me comprehensively abt the steps to tunned the squida and
verify it's effeciency..

Thankx.....

Kashif