RE: FW: [squid-users] Reverse Proxy Multiple IP Addresses

From: Laurikainen, Tuukka <t.laurikainen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:03:46 +0200

Do you get the 403 from Squid or from the web server?
How have you set up the acl's and http_access directives?

Try changing the URL rewrite to

s@http://www.yourdomain.com/site1@http://nameoftheserver1/@i

and add to your /etc/hosts

ip-of-real-server1 nameoftheserver1

Your acl's could be for example:

acl realservers dst ip-of-realserver1 ip-of-realserver2 ...
http_access allow realservers
http_access deny all

Regards,

Tuukka