Re: [squid-users] SQUID CUSTOM LOGIN PAGE

From: La Comète <lacomete@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:37:21 -0400

My requirements are:
  .logging and report all internet access (Squid and SRG work well)
  .enable authentication for each user every time(I configured eDir
LDAP. Work well)
  .display a "message window ageement" before the login process (first access)
     [ the login process work well on all browsers, all platforms]
     [ the "realm" clause work with IE6, not with Firefox. This is
the reason why I need a multiplatform solution.]

Does Squid is the good product?

Guy Halley