Re: [squid-users] constant high CPU (>75%) w/ Squid25-STABLE10? thought it was cache-digests, but no ...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 03:45:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005, OpenMacNews wrote:

> i think i fell off the radar

Not you... but I have been in bed for the last week and also swamped with
work.. (big delivery this week).

> ... did i miss your reply? do you need any more info?

Mainly I need time to make a test case to reproduce the error...

But the response sent by your peer in response to the netdb exchange
request from Squid would be great. You should be able to collect this usig
squidclient.

    squidclient -h ip.of.peer -p port_of_peer http://name.of.peer:port_of_peer/squid-internal-dynamic/netdb >response.txt

or alternatively

    squidclient -h ip.of.peer -p port_of_peer /squid-internal-dynamic/netdb >response2.txt

which of the above forms is used by Squid depends on your forwarding
rules.

Please file a bug report on the issue with the information you have so
far, and attach the information requested above to the bug report.

    http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/