Re: [squid-users] Problem with the blocking not working...

From: FamiLink Admin <webmaster@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:16:49 -0700

I am getting the following from the Cache Manager menu and I would like to
know if the (none) is correct for the request.Can any one tell me why it
says (none) rather than what I see on the first
line?__________________________________________Redirector Statistics:
program: /opt/n2h2/bin/ifp_redirector
number running: 60 of 60
requests sent: 812798
replies received: 812797
queue length: 0
avg service time: 27.48 msec

# FD PID # Requests Flags Time Offset Request
      1 8 1175 276876 AB 0.000 1 cache_object://localhost/redirector
127.0.0.1/localhost.localdomain - GET\n
      2 10 1176 15417 A 0.005 0 (none)
      3 11 1177 3478 A 0.000 0 (none)
      4 12 1178 1613 A 0.011 0 (none)