[squid-users] Tr : Compilation problem with Squid

From: <G.Rossier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:34:59 +0200

We have a problem when we try to compile squid.

We have downloaded squid software, version
| |
| squid-2.5.STABLE11-RC2-20050920 |
| tar.gz / tar.bz2 |
| |

We have Suse Linux 9.2 distribution installed.

Now, when we launch the command ./configure, to compile squid, we get this
message :

Configure:error:no acceptable cc found in $PATH

We tried different versions and read the documentation for compilation and
installation, but the problem remains.

What should we do?

Thanks