RES: [squid-users] Cached pages in Google and Proxy avoid

From: Fabio Gomes Baptista <Fabio.Baptista@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:55:37 -0300

I was really doing something wrong with the url_regex. It is now fixed and
working.

But, I am still not getting the proxy avoid access being blocked. Ex.
www.megaproxy.com

The users don´t have http and https access. It is only possible via squid.

When I try a url with the megaproxy.com the only entry that appears on the
squid access.log is vip.megaproxy.com:443, not the real url that I am
accessing.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Fabio Baptista.