RE: [squid-users] SPNEGO patch

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 01:24:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005, Dave Raven wrote:

> Thanks Chris, after running bootstrap.sh and a little tweaking its compiled!

Great!

Please let me know if you manage to get it working with Samba. So far it
has only been tested under simulated conditions where both client and
authentication system was simulated, not really exchaning any real SPNEGO
blobs at all..

To run this proper you will need a fairly recent Samba-3.x winbind, and
quite likely ntlm_auth from Samba-4 but I am not entirely sure.