[squid-users] Squid, Dansguardian & cache_peer

From: Plant, Dean <dean.plant@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:11:52 +0100

I am trying to configure a squid/dansguardian proxy with NTLM auth

I currently have working on one machine and one squid process,

|---------------------------|
|squid (with NTLM no-cache) |
| | |
| | |
| dansguardian |
| | |
| | |
| Squid with cache |

I would now like to forward all http/https queries from this machine to
another upstream proxy on a different network. Is this configuration
possible within one squid process as I am already using the cache_peer
directive to forward to dansguardian. Or do I need to run another squid
process?

Thanks

Dean Plant