[squid-users] Squid breaking on browsing. STABLE 11 Problem.

From: Steven Sporen <steven.sporen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:22:39 +0200

Hi,

After upgrading to STABLE11 we are finding that users are complaining
about partial page downloads (with the HTML code being displayed instead
of the parsed output ). We have been able to replicate the problem
however we find that hitting the refresh in the browser may allow the
page to come down.

Example site: http://kb.trendmicro.com/search/default.asp

Both cache.log and access.log don't display any errors relating to this
site.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? (I did see a couple of emails
around this but no fixes)

Our configuration:

  Red Hat Advanced Server

  Squid Make - ./configure --enable-snmp --enable-delay-pools

Thanks
  Steven

---
Steven Sporen
Network Manager
Technical
Office  : 011 797 5994
Mobile  : 082 441 6947
Fax     : 011 209 5994
Email   : steven.sporen@exordia.co.za
Website : http://www.exordia.co.za/
NOTICES: This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately. Any unauthorised use, alteration or dissemination is prohibited.