Re: [squid-users] problem with follow_xff patch

From: R.J. Baart <R.J.Baart@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:25:05 +0200

Problem solved; no easy job. Henrik Nordstrom assumption was correct:
bootstrap.sh should have been run. But my debian system did not have the
correct autoconf and automake versions. After installing the correct (but old)
autoconf and automake version I managed to compile a working debian
package.

For those who are interested: mail me for a patched squid version
2.5.STABLE10 suitable for debian sarge.

Met vriendelijke groet/Regards

Prompt
R.J. Baart