Re: [squid-users] korean site slow and unable to open chinese sites

From: <trainier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:34:02 -0400

Can't get to the site at all, or it takes forever to load/is timing out?

If the ladder is the case, consider the fact that the site is 22 hops away
(at least from me).

If it's the former, what is the error message? Connection Timed Out ?

Might need to boost the timeout setting because it literally took me 4-6
minutes to load that site completely.

Tim Rainier

Abdock <abdock@zanlink.com>
09/30/2005 01:02 PM

squid-users@squid-cache.org
cc

Subject
[squid-users] korean site slow and unable to open chinese sites

Hello,

Some of our uses cannot get to open the below site via squid, any help ??

www.mofcom.gov.cn

Thanks and Rgds,