[squid-users] Squid as FTP reverse proxy

From: Alvarez, Wilfried <wilfried.alvarez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 09:46:28 +0200

Dear all,

I currently have squid running as a HTTP reverse proxy (several web servers
for one IP adresse, my squid server routes the HTTP request to the good web
server). It works fine and is very stable.
I would like now to do the same thing with FTP servers, but Howto? Do I need
two squid deamons running, do I just have to add "listen 21", "ftp_port 21"
"fpd_accel_port 21"... on the config file???
Please help, the doc on it is very poor!!!

Wilfried

Wilfried ALVAREZ